My Hillwalking Diary

Since I climbed my first Munro in September 2010 I have been bitten by the hillwalking bug (and also quite a few midgies!).I have decided to record all my walks in this blog so I can record my progress .

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Final Itinerary WHW 1st April 2012 - and big thanks to Mo for planning it

Sun 1/4 - MILNGAVIE - BALMAHA 20 miles
Bay Cottage
Mon 1/4 - BALMAHA - INVERSNAID 14 miles
Inversnaid Bunkhouse
Tues 3/4 - INVERSANAID - CRAINLARICH 13 miles
Craignank B&B
Wed 4/4 - CRAINLARICH - INVERONAN 15 miles
Inveronan Hotel
Thur 5/4 - INVERONAN - KINLOCHLEVEN - 19 miles
Edencoille Guest House
Frid 6/4 - KINLOCHLEVEN - FORT WILLIAM 15 miles

All agreed to come home on Friday 6/4, train appox £25.00 p/p.
Refreshments on train £??????????? (visit to Morrisons)
Train times to be confirmed

No comments:

Post a Comment