My Hillwalking Diary

Since I climbed my first Munro in September 2010 I have been bitten by the hillwalking bug (and also quite a few midgies!).I have decided to record all my walks in this blog so I can record my progress .

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Dumyat Hill 11th July



A walk with the Numpties which started off on a glorious sunny morning. And ended with a torrential downpour after a spot of rock climbing and mountain goat type manoevres as we chose the difficult path unknowingly up the cliff faces of the Ochil Hills! Not to mention stripping to our bras by the roadside to put dry tops on and asking a stranger for a lift back to our car! Just another walk with never a dull moment! And some folk think hill walking is boring!!
Hee hee
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment