My Hillwalking Diary

Since I climbed my first Munro in September 2010 I have been bitten by the hillwalking bug (and also quite a few midgies!).I have decided to record all my walks in this blog so I can record my progress .

Sunday 19 June 2011

Midsummer Midnight Walk - Done!

Dorothy and I completed the 13.2 miles in 3 and a half hours which we were delighted with. The first four miles passed quite quickly. When we guessed we were at about mile 8, we were getting tired but we kept up a good pace.It was very well organised and we felt safe and looked after all along the way. I think there was around 900 - 1000 women walking. We had a great send off from the fire engines of Bothwell Fire Station too! Thanks to all my lovely Round Tabler friends for their support and big hugs along the way! Well Done Everyone!

2 comments: