My Hillwalking Diary

Since I climbed my first Munro in September 2010 I have been bitten by the hillwalking bug (and also quite a few midgies!).I have decided to record all my walks in this blog so I can record my progress .

Friday 13 May 2011

Round Table Challenge 2nd July


Round Table

Well, it looks like one of my ambitions is going to be fulfilled, sooner than I thought! I have registered for the Ben Nevis Sunrise Challenge. Bit worried, not about my ability or stamina but the height is worrying me as I can feel frightened of heights. Strange coming from a hillwalker but usually you are so focused on moving forward and looking up, it can be a bit of a shock at the top to suddenly look down!
Must stay positive!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lorraine!
    I was following your blog but blogger decided not to keep me updated. Good for you. I wish I could come but I can't take the risk of getting to the top and being phoned by Sharon to tell me she is in labour.
    Is this a 24 hrs challenge involving wild camping? If so you are certainly jumping in at the deep end.
    Good luck and keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete